Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sewing Cabinets:

I am changing my craft area and have more room, so I am considering my dream sewing cabinet. It does it all. It is expensive but would be an investment a piece of furniture. This is one of the sewing machine cabinets I have been researching. It has a place for two machines, so I could put my serger and sewing machine in one place. Lots of Storage!
 I could put my machines in one place and most of my smaller supplies. That would be a great advantage for me. This cabinet would be one of the front runners for my purposes.
Sylvia Design Complete Corner Combination DUAL Sewing Machine & Serger Cabinet Model 1350, W80





Sylvia Design Complete Corner Combination DUAL Sewing Machine & Serger Cabinet Model 1350, W80"xD20"xH29 3/4" with Air-Lift , 4-Drawers, Extra Shelves

No comments: